Asaroki 10- Taken Asaroki 10- Taken

Nice Job

Your animation is smooth and the art is well done also. Your story was good, even though this was the only episode I have seen yet it was easy to follow along. I gave you a 10/10 and a 5/5 on this one.

Ninja Kids Adventure! Ninja Kids Adventure!

...

This flash was lacking in several areas. First, it had no real plot. All the two characters did was insult each other the entire time. Second, there was no movement at all, cept for the slight movement of the sprites. This was a waste of time to watch. I can not see this taking more then 5 minutes to slap together and stick on NG. I am going to go and check some of your other flashes and see if they are a disapointment too.

MAYORMCHEESE responds:

Hanzo and Akame's objective was to go to Wal-Greens. Too bad Akame got lost!!!

The Bukakke Udon Song The Bukakke Udon Song

Congratz!!!

Daily Feature #1, wow awsome job on this. Keep up the good work man, it was awsome!

d-z responds:

Hey thanks, mister p!

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

Well done.

As always, you have done a awsome job. I like this flash more then some of your others. It has a more of a cinematic style to it. Graphics are very nicely done. And the audio from the anime fit in your flash pretty damn well. All and all, this is a superb flash. Well done.

Just Like A Video Game Just Like A Video Game

Awsome job

I would like to let you know that I enjoyed your flash. The animation was pretty good. It looked like you used alot of FBF animation. I liked it. Over all I think your flash was pretty good. The sound was pretty clear,and the sound effects were pretty good as well. And the story was pretty funny. Keep up the good work.

Naruto: ultimate ninja 3 Naruto: ultimate ninja 3

Impressive...

This is by far the best and well made sprite movie I have ever seen. As stated by other reviews the long pauses really takes away from your flash. Or you could take those pauses in the action to add subtitle.

You could get a few subtitled episodes of Naruto the have alot of them speaking. Then you can dowload a program called Belight. And use it to pull the audio from the episodes. Then use a sound editor to pull what eve sound effects and sound clips you want. Then add them to your subtitled part and you will have audio with your subtitles.

What I really liked about your flash was your uses of the movie camera in order to get close ups and zoom ins. That was very well done. I also noticed that you used ' speed lines ' for your back grounds at times. It gave it a nice little anime feel to it. I liked it.

Like I said in before. This is the best sprite movie I have seen so far. Very good job on this flash well done.

kiddfiyah responds:

woah thanks for the great reveiw
and there are some better movies than this, try searching for crazy andromon or blackdevilx they are a lot better than me :)

Doctor Pleasure Doctor Pleasure

Oh, I do indeed feel dirty!

That was pretty funny! I liked the disembodied heads on the animated bodies, that was funny. The heads them selves looked a bit on the low quality side. But the drawn bodies looked well done to me. I liked this flash, it made me laugh. Keep up the good work!

Hits From the Bong Hits From the Bong

Impressive...

This was so funny, I had to watch it twice. This will go on my favorite list for sure. Outstanding job on this flash I must say. The graphics were awsome. The sound quallity was superb, and the consept was great. I was really impressed with the art work on this. Great job and keep up the good work. I had to give you 5/5 for this!

I Think You're Pregnant I Think You're Pregnant

Not too bad...

I liked this flash despite what others may think about it. I found it to be some what funny, It made me smile at a few points.
Your grphics were good. And the animation was pretty smooth. The story line was easy to follow. The only thing that I think needs to really be improved is the sound quallity at certain points.Mostly when they are making out. The sound effect that you used did not really fit for what you were using it for. Try to find a diferent sound effect and I think it will improve your flah alot.

For the rest of the viewers and inconsiderate people who left very rude and abusive reviews. Before you leave a review you need to read the review etiquitte.

REVIEW ETIQUETTE:
If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated.

Also, remember that the author has the last word in by replying to your comments. And can make you look like a really big jack ass. Keep that in mind. Unless of corse, you like looking like looking dumb in front of all the other NG users.

the crazy dance-off the crazy dance-off

This was great!

I had my doubts at first. After watching it till Gai showed up, it was pretty damn funny. The whole flash was enjoyable to watch. The Graphics were not great, but they were not too bad either. Over all I really like it.